Saturday, June 2, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1.





Day 1: Favorite Food
So, not exactly my favorite food, but who on earth has their favorite food conveniently on the day they are to start this 30 day photo challenge? Actually, after much thinking about it, I don't have a favorite food anymore. *pouts*

Anyway, this was pretty good!
In case anyone wants to know what is it..

Savory Garlic Chicken & Spinach:
A lb of chicken breasts, diced
A julienned red pepper
6oz of spinach (mine was chopped, so I had a tad bit too much)
Penne pasta
Philadelphia Cooking Creme: Savory Garlic
How to:
Cook julienned peppers and diced chicken in a skillet.
Add spinach and cooking creme,
and then put over pasta.
Easy Peasy.

No pun intended. :)

-----

Yesterday I had my wisdom teeth cut out. I was scared and my blood pressure was running a bit higher than usual. 118/80. After I woke up it was 90/62 and they kept doing the machine over and over and over because they thought it was wrong. I heard them say a few times, "It was really low the whole time, it was running low before the surgery. She said its usually low." The highest it got when pregnant with Spencer was 109/80. So, yes, I'm not dead and apparently my BP is lower than a normal persons.

But, my mouth feels awesome! Seriously! It hurt 15x worse yesterday BEFORE the surgery, what with the pinched cheek skin and pressure and what not. My mouth feels like a new mouth! Even with the craters and sutures. Glad for no more oral surgery... hopefully ever, again.

Now I see Dr. G on Tuesday for a "follow up" and then I see my psychiatrist Dr. T for the first time, on Thursday. I am looking forward to getting back on track, feeling better, and I'm actually looking forward to Auntie Flo's return so we can get this genetic/infertility/miscarriage testing show on the road.

Plus, my baby will be TWO in three weeks! What the crap, Time, why must you fly by???

PS. I don't know why my blog made this into an enclosed box, but, I can't fix it. Adios. :)









4 comments:

  1. what kind of issues are you having as far as your blog go? I might could be of help :D Mine was acting up yesterday but I realized I was adding pictures and posts inside the previous photo's caption. Isn't that crazy?
    I might try your recipe btw. And I hope you post more! I like trying to make new things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might've been what I did! Oops lol. I copied and erased it all but the pics so I bet that's what happened.

      It was a good recipe, really easy. I'll post more. :)

      Delete
  2. You're making me want to start playing with Zac's camera, haha. We're probably getting sushi tomorrow, so I just might have to attempt being Katie :) How are you liking your camera and all the photo possibilities?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna have to get "Nikon D3100 for Dummies" lol. I really want a macro lens, but am gonna learn all aspects of the camera before I buy an expensive specialized lens. -- but I really wanna do SUPER close ups. :)

      Delete