Sunday, May 20, 2012

Glory Baby

Today we went to Tugman Park, a little Oregon State park down the road. It is slightly overcast today, so not such great lighting for pictures. I am so excited I am going to be getting a camera next week!! Thanks to my step mom! I have feeling getting into photography will be a great outlet for me, especially out here. Its very pretty, and I will have lots of nature to practice on. :)

Here are just a few I got today..


Also, I've decided to get a tattoo eventually (obviously one for Spencer) for our angel babies. I haven't quite decided on WHAT to get, but instead of putting dates or anything, I want the phrase "Glory Babies" underneath whatever image I get. Here is the song it is from. <3

 

"Glory Baby,
You slipped away
As fast as we could say baby.
You were growing, what happened, dear?
You disappeared on us baby.
Heaven will hold you before we do
Heaven will keep you safe
Until we're home with you
We miss you everyday,
miss you in every way
But we know there's a day when we will hold you,
And you'll kiss our tears away,
when we're home to stay
We can't wait for the day when we will see you,
But baby, let sweet Jesus hold you,
until mom and dad can hold you.
You'll just have heaven before we do.
Sweet little babies,
it's hard to understand it
Cause we are hurting, we are hurting
But there is healing,
and we know we're stronger people
Through the growing, and in knowing
All things work together for our good
And God works his purposes
Just like he said he would,
I can't imagine Heaven's lullabies
And what they must sound like
But I will rest in knowing
Heaven is your home
And it's all you'll ever know.
"

1 comment:

  1. I love the look on his face in the second pic!
    You could do something for Spencer with maybe 3 butterflies around it. Or something like that. I love that song.

    ReplyDelete