Thursday, May 24, 2012

May Flowers

It's kind of odd to think that I could *should* have a two week old baby right now. The one i lost in Sept was due the day after mothers day. Le sigh.
Today we went to Eugene to have my oral surgeon consultation. Had that fab xray. Dr came in, looked in my mouth and said, and i quote, "ah, I see, you're biting the hell out of your cheek. They definitely need to come out." Thank you and thank you, I was aware I've become calloused in the back cheek area due to my cheek being smushed in oddly jutting pointy teeth that do not fit into my mouth lol. So the remaining two teeth shall be removed next Friday. June 1. Follow up with my obgyn, Dr Groth, on June 5, an appt with a psychiatrist June 7 (an oral surgeon follow up at some point) and then a tattoo appt June 17.
I am so excited! First tattoo in over three years. For my angel babies. Three orchids from a picture I took of the orchids Garrett got me for this Mothers Day. On my right arm. With the phrase "glory babies" in there. I wanted something for them, but not something so obvious id be having people ask me anything about it. Something for me and for them.
I was also given a Nikon d3100. I LOVE it. Once I have the usb cable I need -- be prepared for many a photo!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay those teeth are finally coming out!!!!!!! Boy you have a lot of appts coming up!
    I wont lie I am so jealous that you are getting tattoos! I want an other one so bad.
    Yay for the camera! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete